We just got a wonderful review for The Essential Guide to Getting Your Book Published (to buy click on link). Here’s the Essential Guide in SCBWI Bulletin.
Society for Children’s Book Writer’s & Illustrators Gives Great Review of the Essential Guide to Getting Your Book Published
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 16 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- Eddie Muller, the Czar of Noir, on the Importance of Finding Empathy in Darkness
- Barry Lyga on Freedom, Pizza, and Writing Dark Shit for Young Adults
- Todd Colby on Writing, Poetry, Art and Drunken Boat
- Julia Kite on Tottenham Hotspur, Rejection, and Her Long, Strange Trip to Getting Published
- Anna Staniszewski on MFAs, Writing, and Not Teaching Kids Stuff in Your Kids’ Book