This is the true story of being a White Asshole in black sitcoms. The first time I thought it must be a coincidence. But by the fourth or fifth time, I couldn’t help but wonder: Was I REALLY a White Asshole?
Will Smith, OJ & Me: Confessions of a White Asshole on Narratively
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 16 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- The Book Doctors Bring Pitchapalooza to South Carolina
- LAST NJ BOOK DOCTORS PITCHAPALOOZA 2019 OCT 12
- Susan Bolotin Editor-in-Chief of Workman, with The Book Doctors talking About How to Get Successfully Published
- Patricia Spears Jones & the Book Doctors on Poetry, Publishing, & Finding Your People
- The Book Doctors & National Novel Writing Month’s Grant Faulkner on Writing & Publishing Success