The Hippopotamus LOL Poem by Ogden Nash
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 16 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- David Henry Sterry Going to BlogHer17 in Orlando
- The Snow Leopard in Desire with James Joyce, Bram Stoker & Anne Rice
- Jenise Aminoff on Kickstarter, Writing, and Getting Her Novel Published
- Cathy Salit and the Power of Performing as an Author
- Book Doctors Get Sweet Message from Student at UNM Summer Writers Conference