Chicken: 10 Year Anniversary Edition
About David Sterry
David Henry Sterry is the author of 16 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- Peter Ginna on Getting Published, Saying No, and What Editors Do
- The ThriftStylers on Writing, Upcycling and Fabulous Couture for Cheap
- Kate Forest on Dyslexia, Tourette’s and Romance, Plus: How to Write Better
- I was Raped. My Girlfriend Was Raped. So I Wrote a Book.
- Patricia Perry Donovan on Hurricane Sandy, NaNoWriMo, and the Dreaded Sophomore Jinx