I was just going through my back pages on my website, I found this very cool link to an interview. I’m not sure if I posted this here yet, but this is by Violet Blue. I shared a bed with her and San Francisco during Lit Quake. As part of a night of erotica at which I was the master of ceremonies. She was extremely saucy and extravagantly smart. Then I was recently in Richmond Virginia doing a gig with the James Valley Writing Group, Slash, and Valley Haggard, I was in my hotel room I turned on the TV, and BOOM! There was Violet Blue on Oprah, being all smart and sexy.
My Interview with Violet Blue, Sex Brain Extraordinaire on Being an Industrial Sex Technician
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 16 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- Susan Bolotin Editor-in-Chief of Workman, with The Book Doctors talking About How to Get Successfully Published
- Patricia Spears Jones & the Book Doctors on Poetry, Publishing, & Finding Your People
- The Book Doctors & National Novel Writing Month’s Grant Faulkner on Writing & Publishing Success
- David Henry Sterry Was a Professional White Asshole on The Fresh Prince with Will Smith
- Wayetu Moore & The Book Doctors Talk about Books, Writing and How to Get Published