Grant Faulkner, Dir. of National Novel Writing Month, or NaNoWriMo for short, talks to The Doctors about overcoming discouragement from others, crashing your own gate, writing a terrible first draft, editing it so it gets better and better, and becoming part of a community of writers who support and nourish each other.
The Book Doctors & National Novel Writing Month’s Grant Faulkner on Writing & Publishing Success
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 16 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- The Book Doctors Bring Pitchapalooza to South Carolina
- LAST NJ BOOK DOCTORS PITCHAPALOOZA 2019 OCT 12
- The Book Doctors & Jim Levine, Agent Extraordinary on Getting Published Successfully
- Will Smith, OJ & Me: Confessions of a White Asshole on Narratively
- Susan Bolotin Editor-in-Chief of Workman, with The Book Doctors talking About How to Get Successfully Published