Texas, come pitch us your books! April 11, 2015.
The Book Doctors Bringing Pitchapalooza to San Antonia Book Festival
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 16 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- Val Emmich on Sucking and the Short, Torturous Ten-Year Process of Getting Published
- Jacqueline Mroz on Making an Article into a Book and How to Father 150 Children
- Annie Sprinkle on How to Have Cooler and Hotter Orgasms
- Susan Wolfe on How to Get a Great Blurb, the Importance of Maternity Leave, and Reading to be a Writer
- Phillip Lopate on Worshiping at the Altar of Literature, Mother’s Rage, and the Power of University Presses