Book Con, June 2, Javitz Center, New York City, 10:45AM, come pitch your book to the Book Doctors! This is your shot! Are you going to take it?
The Book Doctors! Book Con! Pitchapalooza!
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 16 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- The Book Doctors Bring Pitchapalooza to South Carolina
- LAST NJ BOOK DOCTORS PITCHAPALOOZA 2019 OCT 12
- Will Smith, OJ & Me: Confessions of a White Asshole on Narratively
- Susan Bolotin Editor-in-Chief of Workman, with The Book Doctors talking About How to Get Successfully Published
- Patricia Spears Jones & the Book Doctors on Poetry, Publishing, & Finding Your People