the NCAA exposes itself as colleges and universities frantically realigned conferences to try to grab a bigger piece of the pie
NCAA Exposed for the Greedy Bastards They Are
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 16 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- Paula Priamos on Writing, Saying “No” to an Agent, and Being a Shyster’s Daughter
- Eddie Muller, the Czar of Noir, on the Importance of Finding Empathy in Darkness
- Barry Lyga on Freedom, Pizza, and Writing Dark Shit for Young Adults
- Todd Colby on Writing, Poetry, Art and Drunken Boat
- Julia Kite on Tottenham Hotspur, Rejection, and Her Long, Strange Trip to Getting Published