Here’s another entry in our wildly popular series of very short stories that can be enjoyed, start to finish, in less time than it takes to brew a cup of tea. This new anthology of pleasingly brief tales features contributions from some of the best writers of erotica today. While most of the stories feature heterosexual sex, Five-Minute Erotica also offers a good mix of fantasy situations, including lesbian encounters and ménages à trois.
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 16 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- Jeannie Zokan on NaNoWriMo, Aerial Yoga, the Existence of Pity, and Getting Published
- Kevin Dann on Thoreau, Planet Earth, and Gnawing on Bones
- Charlie Jane Anders on Writers Building Community, Smushing Genres, & Being an Outsider
- Book Doctors Get Sweet Message from Student at UNM Summer Writers Conference
- Patricia Perry Donovan on Literary Journals, Being a Page, and How Her Novel Deliver Her Got Published