The Essential Guide to Getting Your Book Published: How to Write It, Sell It, and Market It . . . Successfully
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 16 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- Kate Forest on Dyslexia, Tourette’s and Romance, Plus: How to Write Better
- I was Raped. My Girlfriend Was Raped. So I Wrote a Book.
- Patricia Perry Donovan on Hurricane Sandy, NaNoWriMo, and the Dreaded Sophomore Jinx
- Val Emmich on Sucking and the Short, Torturous Ten-Year Process of Getting Published
- Jacqueline Mroz on Making an Article into a Book and How to Father 150 Children