Interview with David Henry Sterry for Johns Marks Ticks & Chickenhawks in San Francisco Weekly by Chris Hall
Dear John Letters: An Anthology of Stories from Hookers, Customers, and Assorted Sex Workers
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 16 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- David Henry Sterry Was a Professional White Asshole on The Fresh Prince with Will Smith
- Wayetu Moore & The Book Doctors Talk about Books, Writing and How to Get Published
- Brad Parks Interview with the Book Doctors
- The Book Doctors! Book Con! Pitchapalooza!
- Olive, 11, Is Our Child Mentor: Here’s the Video
* Bear * rent boy * sex * sexy * male erotica * gay sex * Scott Upper * Spilled Milk * Sex Worker Literati * david Henry Sterry, David Henry Sterry, Erotica, Hookers, Hos Hookers Call Girls Rent Boys, johns marks tricks chicken hawks, memoir, prostitutew, sex, sex work, sex worker, sex worker activists, Sex Worker Literati