I am absolutely ecstatic to be reading at Litquake on Sports Night with my boy Alan Black, the Legend-in-his-own-time Jack Boulware, and an all-star cavalcade of San Francisco’s best and brightest.
David Henry Sterry Rocks Litquake Sports Night Oct 7 Hemlock 7pm
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 16 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- David Gilmore on Finding Love in Strange Places, Writing About It, and a Colonoscopy
- Grant Faulkner on National Novel Writing Month, Pep Talks for Writers, and Dostoyevsky
- Peter Ginna on Getting Published, Saying No, and What Editors Do
- The ThriftStylers on Writing, Upcycling and Fabulous Couture for Cheap
- Kate Forest on Dyslexia, Tourette’s and Romance, Plus: How to Write Better