This was one of the most fun interviews I’ve ever done, thanks to Julie Green.
David Henry Sterry, Pitchapalooza, Sex Workers and Tips for Writers
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 16 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- The Book Doctors Invite You to Kauai for AMAZING Writer Conference
- The Book Doctors: Getting an Author Platform Without Going on Twitter Facebook Instagram etc
- WRITERS BEWARE! THE BOOK DOCTORS SHOW YOU HOW NOT TO BE SCAMMED!!!
- David Henry Sterry Predicts World Cup Final on NPR
- David Henry Sterry on NPR: the Art of World Cup Flopping