David Henry Sterry on Writing, Sex, Guilt & How to Get Published
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 16 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- J. K. Knauss on Bloody Cucumbers, NaNoWriMo, Bagwyn Books, and Violence
- Jeannie Zokan on NaNoWriMo, Aerial Yoga, the Existence of Pity, and Getting Published
- Kevin Dann on Thoreau, Planet Earth, and Gnawing on Bones
- Tyler Knight, xxx-Black Porn God, on Writing Memoir, Sex, and Dangerous Writing
- Charlie Jane Anders on Writers Building Community, Smushing Genres, & Being an Outsider