Anne Hanavan & the Cop/Pig Who Tried to Do Her (w/ Artporn)
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 16 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- Wordstock: Why Writers Need to Go to Book Festivals
- Caroline Leavitt on Writing, Dangerous Love, Charles Manson, and Getting on NPR
- Christina Baker Kline: From Midlist to Megabestseller
- Jenise Aminoff on Kickstarter, Writing, and Getting Her Novel Published
- Cathy Salit and the Power of Performing as an Author