5 Minute Erotica
About David SterryDavid Henry Sterry is the author of 16 books, a performer, muckraker, educator, book editor, activist, and book doctor. His first memoir, Chicken, was an international bestseller, and has been translated into 10 languages. “As laconic as Dashiell Hammett, as viscerally hallucinogenic as Hunter S Thompson. Sex, violence, drugs, love, hate, and great writing, what more could you ask for?” – The Irish Times.
- The Book Doctors: How to Get Published – Should I Got to a Writers Conference?
- The Book Doctors Have New YouTube Channel
- I Was a Birhtday Present for an 82 Year Old
- Grant Faulkner on National Novel Writing Month, Pep Talks for Writers, and Dostoyevsky
- Peter Ginna on Getting Published, Saying No, and What Editors Do